12/05/2007

Kitty Girls; FHM Cover Girls for the month of December

kitty girls
Kitty Girls are sexy Filipinas - beautiful, hot and talented. They are said to be Philippine version of Pussycat Dolls. And they are the FHM cover girls for this month!



FHM inteview with the Kitty Girls member

Jocelyn Oxlade (Kitty Girls) Jocelyn Oxlade (Kitty Girls), 22
Are you always this sweet and clingy? Got any ferocious side in you?
Well, I’m really a nice person but if you get on my wrong side, you’re really going to get it. Yeah, definitely. I may be very sweet but if I don’t like you, you’ll know about it. But that rarely happens because most people, I like.


Ayana Oliva (Kitty Girls)Ayana Oliva (Kitty Girls), 22
You do look familiar...
Ha ha! I was on the FHM cover before, with Angel Locsin, Bubbles Paraiso, and Rashel Piazza.

So this is your second time on the cover…
Yes! But I was only wearing miniskirt because we were endorsing a product. They say it’s sweeter the second time around, and I’d say it is!


Tanya Yuquimpo (Kitty Girls) Tanya Yuquimpo (Kitty Girls) , 23
So as a kitty, are you the wildcat type or the Hello Kitty type?
I’m a punk kitty. I like punk music. I listen to Ramones, Mad Caddies, Boxcar Racer, Offspring, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, and others…


Nicole Deen (Kitty Girls) Nicole Deen (Kitty Girls), 19
We heard that you hail from Japan, which pretty much explains your looks. What was your family doing there?
Well, I grew up there. My step dad was the one who had to work in Japan that’s why the family was there, I was six at the time my mom and my siblings moved to the US so it’s just my step dad who’s left in Japan.

There are a lot of girl groups in Japan, one of them—the Harajuku Girls—even does back-up for Gwen Stefani. Were they an influence?
Kind of. But the girl groups there are a little bit more different. They are more of the pa-cute types, more about being kikay performers.

Veronica Scott (Kitty Girls) Veronica Scott (Kitty Girls), 20
Let’s pretend that this is the Spice Girls, which spice would you be?
Oh gosh. I’ve always thought of that and it’s hard because a lot of us have pretty much the same bubbly personality. Maybe Sporty Spice because I am always going to the gym and I’m always active. I also can be a little bit tomboy sometimes.

Kitty Girls; FHM Cover GirlsKitty Girls; FHM Cover GirlsKitty Girls; FHM Cover Girls Kitty Girls; FHM Cover Girls Kitty Girls; FHM Cover Girls


Add Kitty Girls



Kittygirls
Uploaded by kapover

Looking for more pictures of jocelyn oxlade kitty girls?
Related posts to "jocelyn oxlade kitty girls":
jocelyn oxlade kitty girls photos
jocelyn oxlade kitty girls at youtube
kitty girls and jocelyn oxlade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO KITTY GIRLS PINAY! WHY DON'T YOU GO VISIT THE STAR KING SHOW IN KOREA! IT'S A FAMOUS SHOW ALL OVER THE WORLD NOW CUZ OF CHARICE P.I ALWAYS WATCH IN YOUTUBE! PLEASE!

Sweet Sexy Pinays